Not gold, better than gold! The new environmental gold extractant is the first gold extractant in China. It is a patent product with independent intellectual property rights developed by scientific researchers of our company after more than three years and hundreds of experiments. It is made up of several chemical reagent raw materials containing hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, nitrogen, sulfur, iron, sodium and calcium, which are boiled and compounded by high temperature. The main ingredient is hydroxyl melamine chloride. Its characteristics are:
1. The use of reagents is similar to sodium cyanide, which is suitable for heap leaching, pool leaching and carbon slurry leaching.
2. Gold leaching rate is high and leaching time is 15%-30% shorter than cyanide leaching.
3. The adaptability is broader than that of sodium cyanide, and the high arsenic and high sulfur iron minerals which can not be directly treated by cyanide or have poor effect can be recovered by adding certain additives.
4. Low toxicity, environmental protection, good coordination, no harmless treatment of tailings and tailings, save production costs;
5. The cost of gold leaching is low (about 5-20 yuan per ton of common raw ore);
6. Alkaline medium and gold leaching conditions are similar to those of cyanide process (optimal PH11-12). Green and environmental protection, gold can be recovered by adsorption, precipitation, electrowinning and other precious metals, completely replacing sodium cyanide for gold extraction. It is the most promising gold extraction reagent with broad application prospects.
7. Environmental gold extractant is a kind of gold leaching reagent with strong gold leaching effect in similar products at present. Through the same type of gold extractant provided by many manufacturers, gold extraction experiments were carried out in more than ten different types of gold mines. The leaching effect of gold extractant ranks first. The gold extraction performance is better than sodium cyanide, and the dosage is less.
Instructions for the Use of Environmental Gold Extractant Products
Environmental gold extractant is an important scientific and technological achievement obtained by our company's scientific research personnel. It is an environmentally friendly gold extractant that can completely replace highly toxic sodium cyanide. The product is low toxicity and environmental protection. It is suitable for heap leaching, pool leaching and carbon slurry production of oxidized gold ore and low sulfur primary gold ore. Activated carbon is the best adsorbent for gold extraction from noble liquor. It can also be replaced by zinc wire and adsorbed by resin. The leaching effect of gold is the best when the ambient temperature is above 15 degrees. It is compatible with sodium cyanide extractant.
Scope of application: Suitable for heap leaching, pool leaching and stirring leaching of gold-bearing oxidized ore.
Second, the main ingredients: sodium oxide, sulfate, ammonium, chloride, amine cyanate and so on.
Third, product form: white or brown powder solid.
Fourth, dosage of reagent: 200-1500g/ton ore.
Five. Transportation custody:
1. The products are non-flammable, non-explosive, non-oxidizer, non-radioactive and non-other transport hazards. They can be transported by road, railway, sea and air.
2. The product is easy to absorb moisture and should be moisture-proof, moisture-proof, waterproof and sealed, and placed in a cool and dry place and sealed for preservation;
3. Storage of products in isolation and mixing with acidic chemicals and food items are strictly prohibited.
4. Prevent people and animals from eating by mistake;
5. Establish and improve the system of safe production and use of this product in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State.
Sixth, the use process: (the same as heap leaching and carbon leaching with sodium cyanide)
1. Heap leaching and pool leaching processes: crushing of ore, stacking/pool, leaching, carbon adsorption, zinc replacement, analytical electrowinning and smelting.
2. Carbon slurry process (agitation leaching): raw ore crushing, grinding, carbon leaching, analytical electrowinning, smelting.
Seventh, the method of use:
1. First, adjust the alkalinity of ore pile or pulp with lime or other alkali, and adjust the pH value to 11-12;
2. When heap leaching or pool leaching, the gold extractant solution with a mass concentration of 1-2(the specific concentration is the optimum leaching concentration determined by leaching test) is prepared with clear water for spraying or soaking.
3. In the process of leaching, the concentration of gold leaching agent is determined regularly, and gold leaching agent is added in time when the concentration decreases.
4. It is suggested that at the initial stage of heap leaching, the quality concentration of the control agent should be about 1.5(i.e. the ratio of drug to water is 1.5:1000, i.e. 1.5 kg of medicine plus 1 cubic water) for 7-10 days.
Medium-term: the quality concentration of the control drug is about 0.9 and the time is 20-30 days.
Later stage: the quality concentration of the control drug is about 0.5 and the time is until the end of adsorption.
Eighth, the method of reagent dissolution: it can be used after water is fully dissolved at room temperature (generally in flowing water or after full stirring, it will accelerate dissolution; when heap leaching, it can build a reagent pool beside the lean liquid pool, so that the returned water after charring can directly wash out the extraordinary gold extractant and dissolve into the lean liquid pool);
Ninth,Alkalinity regulation: lime or caustic soda is generally used to regulate and maintain pH value 11-12; when the pH value of backwater decreases, alkali should be adjusted in time; when the pH value is too high for a long time (more than 13), alkali scale is easy to produce, which affects the adsorption of activated carbon, or liquid passivation affects the leaching effect. Clear water should be added to dilute the PH value, and when it is too high and necessary, appropriate sulfuric acid should be added to reduce the PH value to achieve the ideal alkalinity
Tenth, Calculate the dispensing:
1. The dosage of gold extractant can refer to the dosage of sodium cyanide, and it is suggested that leaching test be carried out and the optimum conditions be taken into account. (The mass concentration of gold extractant is generally kept at 0.3-1.5, i.e. the titration concentration of water is 0.7-3.7 ml for gold oxidized ores of about 1-2 g/t, which is adjusted according to different ore grade and harmful components.)
2. Calculating method of dosage: dosage= (optimum concentration value of water quality - measured concentration value of water quality) *dosage of water in dosing pond; assuming that the optimum concentration value of water quality is 1.2 (according to water quantity), the concentration of water quality in backwater is 0.6, and the dosage of 500 prescriptions in lean pond is (1.2-0.6) *500=300 kg.
Eleventh, Pharmaceutical Concentration: Pharmaceutical Water Quality Concentration ()=Pharmaceutical Water Titration Concentration ()*4 (4 is empirical value)
For example, when the titration concentration is 0.07, the quality concentration ()=0.07 *4=0.28 (i.e., the ratio of medicine to water is 0.28:1000)
Twelve, matters needing attention:
1. Because different mineral components have different properties, the optimum concentration of the reagent should be obtained according to the actual mineral properties and the test of the ore sample, and the leaching reagent should be put in proportion. The concentration of gold leaching agent can be determined according to the method provided by our company.
2. It is suggested to use special gold coconut shell adsorbing carbon or zinc powder as adsorbent.
3. Because of the fast speed of gold leaching, it is suggested that the grade of your solution, pH value and the concentration of super brand gold extractant should be detected regularly.
4. The best effect is to use the super brand gold extractant at temperature above 15 C.
5. Hydrogen peroxide, potassium permanganate and other strong oxidants are not recommended to be put together with gold extractant, but can be put in advance for pretreatment.
6. A small amount of brown residue does not affect the leaching effect after the gold extractant dissolves.
7. Gold extractant and sodium cyanide are not excluded at the same time.
8. Carbon pulp leaching and oxygen-enriched leaching have adverse effects on super brand gold extractant.
Discharge and treatment of waste residue and waste water:
If the alkalinity of ore slag and wastewater after production is too high, or when the dosage is too large, it is better to add a small amount of sulfuric acid (200 g/ton slag), calcium chlorate (bleaching powder), ferrous sulfate after treatment, discharged or stacked in a special tailings facility.
INFORMATION SERVICE HOTLINE
Wechat : 13935680677
Address：East street,Pingcheng Town,Lingchuan County,Jincheng City,Shanxi Province,China